- embedded Lua (lightweight programming language), see the manual for details.
- syntax changes and enhancements in dataset transformations (@n = ...);
example: @email@example.com*@1 removes (background) @1 with y's scaled
by factor 0.23 from dataset @0; if @0 and @1 have different x's, linear
interpolation is used.
- added calculation of Polyline derivatives, what enables weighted least
squares approximation by broken lines
- gzipped fit files can be read directly (extension .fit.gz or .fityk.gz)
- new option max_fitting_time -- stopping criterium based on elapsed time
- GUI: mouse wheel and mouse extra buttons can be used to zoom in/out
- Mac GUI: added Session > New Window that opens new window (open -n Fityk.app)
- GUI: added optional, configurable description in the corner of the main plot
- GUI: Session > Copy to Clipboard works differently and on all platforms now
- GUI: enhanced file dialogs: Data > Quick Load and Session > Save as Image
- fixed all reported bugs
Note for Linux users: fityk_1.1.0-0_i386.deb was prepared on Debian Squeeze and fityk_1.1.0-0_amd64.deb on Ubuntu 10.10. They probably work on newer Debian-based distros, but it was not tested.