This is a late announcement of long overdue release. It is version 1.2.9 because major features planned for version 1.3.0 (box constraints, new fitting methods) need more testing and better interface.
- a few optimization methods from the NLopt library have been added
- MPFIT and NLopt methods support box constraints
- simplifications that made using external libraries easier:
- removed stopping criterium based on iterations. The max. number of WSSR evaluations can be used instead.
- removed fit continuation (fit +N)
- new function Sigmoid and new category of functions (S-shaped/step/sigmoidal)
- James Hester contributed a peak shape he proposes for powder diffraction
- added menu Session > Recent Scripts
- added "include standard errors" checkbox to Functions > Export Peak Parameters
- added "decimal comma" option to Data > Load dialogs.
- and many bug fixes